Tailor-made: Bespoke solutions are in our DNA.
Since 1987 we have been developing and producing our gasketed heat exchangers exclusively in Italy, without exception. It is our identity and our way of monitoring the entire supply chain, guaranteeing high levels of customisation and above-standard products.
This philosophy and M.O. are delivered through a promise: Tailor-made, the added value that makes a heat exchanger a Cipriani product.
High thermal capacity and contained pressure losses in a well-balanced and high performing configuration
Materials & Configurations
- Frame platforms: Mild steel, epoxy painted
- Stainless steel frame (solid or cladded mild)
- Flanges or threaded nozzles
- Various solutions and available materials
- Stainless steel AISI 304 (EN 1.4301)
- Stainless steel AISI 314L (EN 1.4404)
- Titanium (Grade 1)
- Alloy 254 SMO (EN 1.4547)
- Various thicknesses up to 0,4 mm
- NBR, EPDM, FPM, HNBR
- Glue-free gaskets with Plug-in® design
For your equipment and processes
For your safety and reliability
Click on more for details
The prices of a heat exchanger
The cost of a Cipriani plate heat exchanger varies based on the characteristics of the product. No one solution is equal to another, thanks to the broad configuration possibilities.
With our Software, you can customise every aspect of your product to obtain, at the end of the process, the effective cost of your heat exchanger.